TOCA is designed so the basic functions of a CRM can be performed in a fraction of the time of the leading CRM (customer relationship management) programs.
TOCA has the ability to track and generate leads in order to help teams improve their customer relationship management. TOCA comprises the most important features you will find on competing CRM apps, all inside one app.
- Voice commands
- Send emails
- Schedule to-do’s and follow-ups
- Categorize importance
- All-in-one App
Organizing a Prom party for schools can be tedious and time-consuming. Administrators and teachers have to sell tickets, raise money, organize voting, budget the whole event on top of their regular duties on school. The prom app Morp, can help schools simplify the organization of Prom for their students.
The prom app Morp, can help schools organize and simplify organizing Prom. It helps sell tickets, vote, raise money, check students into Prom and, budget the whole event.
- Raise money
- Budget Tool
- Prom Request (ask a student to the prom)
Teachers can create polls and see results live as votes come in. They can manage the prom’s list, message students just like the student can message the teacher. Teachers can send mass notifications for important information and can create all financial reports with the tap of a button.
Friedrich Air Conditioning was looking for a way to provide their customers the ability to control their AC units remotely.
VND and Friedrich’s engineering department cooperated extensively over the course of three years to provide a solution with several custom features:
- iOS and Android apps to control your AC on the go
- Energy management programs to minimize your carbon footprint and energy bills
- Custom scheduling options to fit your weekly routine as well as custom groups to manage multiple units at once.
- A set of cross platform desktop tools designed to update firmware on the AC units.
- Custom integration with a proprietary binary based command protocol.
Friedrich’s new program, FriedrichLink, met all of the company’s initial goals and went on to add many more features over the years. Today their website averages over 67,000 visitors a month, and their Kuhl Series is now one of their most successful lines of air conditioners to date.
Returning unwanted online purchases is a frustrating hassle. Re-turnz solves this problem by returning packages for you. On Demand!
- No one needs to be present for us to PICK UP your packages
- Orders placed before 2 pm are delivered the same day.
- Orders placed after 2 pm will be completed the same day or within 1 business day.
- Our service operates 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Orders are easily placed in less than 17 seconds!
- We utilize a network of independent, insured, background-checked drivers that work on-demand to deliver your packages to the postal store.
- Set GPS location for pickup at a secure location of your choosing.
- You receive Re-turnz tracking information as your package is delivered to the postal store.
- You receive a picture of your order when our driver picks up and another picture of the return receipt when your order is delivered to the postal store.
- We return packages destined for UPS, USPS, and Fedex to their respective postal stores. The first return is FREE for new downloaders!
Everyone has purchased something online that didn’t work out. Returning these unwanted items is an annoying hassle – long drives in traffic, long lines at postal stores, wasted time, and needless frustration.
¿Tienes paquetes que necesitas ejecutar en la tienda postal? Permítanos devolver sus paquetes no deseados a la tienda postal de manera fácil y rápida con la nueva aplicación Re-turnz. Rastree su pedido de devolución en tiempo real.
Re-turnz offer you:
- RETURNS MADE EASY
- SIMPLE ORDERING
- REAL-TIME ORDER TRACKING
- SAME DAY DELIVERY
- SERVICE TO ALL MAJOR CARRIERS
- New easy-to-use login with Text Verification
- First Return FREE for new downloaders
- Flat rates for any size – Small, Medium, and Large
- Available in new cities in U.S.
- Performance Improvement
- Bug fixes
Perioperative questions? C.L.E.A.R. has the answers. This Comprehensive Library of Evidence-based Articles and References allows you to effortlessly sort, save, and share cutting-edge preoperative best practices and guidelines for 27 types of common surgical procedures (e.g. orthopedic, general, vascular, urologic, ENT, and neurosurgery among others). It applies 21 pertinent risk factors and leverages a database of over 1,100 medication entries. Check out C.L.E.A.R. today and see why “Preoperative art is science made C.L.E.A.R.”!
C.L.E.A.R. is intended to be used by licensed independent practitioners only to facilitate the maintenance of general health and wellness in the perioperative period. It is not intended to diagnose, cure, mitigate, treat, or prevent any specific disease or condition, and its use is not a substitute for clinical judgment and proper handling of Protected Health Information.
DREAMer’s Roadmap App
DREAMer’s Roadmap is a mobile app designed to help DREAMer’s -undocumented students- find and track scholarship opportunities available for them across the nation. The app will also work as a crowd sourcing platform where anyone can suggest a scholarship they know about that are not on our data base. DREAMers Roadmap will also be a great resource for educators, making it easy to share our information via email and social media with their students.
Only 2/10 undocumented students are in school. Undocumented youth are almost four times more likely to not complete high school. Nearly ⅓ of undocumented youth, as opposed to nearly ⅔ of other youth, have some college education. Many do not know that they can pursue higher education: whether that is from lack of resources to be ready for the application process, disempowerment and discrimination in their schooling experience, or simply because they do not see themselves excelling in that area and decide to take front-line jobs to sustain themselves and/or their families. Our tool will equip DREAMers to realize their full potential and path to college.
Grupo Intocable, one of North America’s favorite Tejano bands, needed a site and app to provide up-to-date information about upcoming events, shows, and other promotions.
VND built a custom website, enabled REST based web services and built native apps for iOS and Android which connected to live data on a dedicated web server. VND was able to train the Intocable staff on how to publish new information via WordPress and push notifications out to users who downloaded the apps.
A robust website featuring an online store, a huge media gallery, and even a push notification system, all optimized for use on mobile devices.