Vantage Bank Texas
San Antonio-based Vantage Bank Texas has more than $1.6 billion in deposits and $1.9 billion in assets, making it the fourth-largest bank with headquarters in San Antonio when ranked by total assets. Having undergone a recent merger in 2018, the bank has now more than 480 employees, according to reports on file with the Federal Deposit Insurance Corp. The bank was in need of a technology company who can manage its growing web presence, as well as to provide reliable web server hosting.
The easy-to-navigate but visually appealing website makes it simple to find needed content and the client portal allows customers to access their banking information in a highly secure online platform. In addition to designing and developing their website, VND also managed the search engine optimization (SEO) of the new site, which included claiming and managing all of the company’s physical locations on Google Maps. A mobile optimized, visually pristine banking website and a first-place ranking on Google search results. This project features:
- Integrated their website into a WordPress site (WordPress CMS)
- WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Implementation was implemented to allow people with
impairments to browse the website.
- A mobile responsive website design was implemented to adapt to any device screen.
- Installed new plugins to improve user interfaces
- Content layout improvement for over 20,000 pages
- PCI and WAF security. Scanning with PCI compliance grade testing was
implemented as well as additional security provided by a Web Application Firewall.
- Provided a full migration to a private cloud hosted at the VND data center in San
Antonio, Texas. The site was built to grow on a clustered hosting environment, able
to support the high traffic demand.
A mobile optimized, visually pristine banking website and a first place ranking on Google search results.