Natividad Medical Center is a Level II Trauma Center providing inpatient, outpatient, emergency, diagnostic and specialty medical care to treat the most severe and critical injuries in, Salinas, CA. Owned and operated by Monterey County, CA, Natividad is a 172-bed, acute-care hospital providing health care services to county residents for more than 131 years. Natividad was in need of a solid technology partner to provide web development services to enhance their online presence as well as to provide web server hosting for the years to come.
VND created two websites for Natividad, a public website, and an internal “intranet” website only accessible by the center’s staff. The public website contains information for the public about Natividad, their staff, as well as, the services offered, while the intranet provides secure access to private content for staff use. Natividad’s website has a new and modern look. Their website in now responsive and can adjust to any screen. User interfaces were upgraded, the content layout was improved, and SEO was revised and improved to increase site performance
- Integrated their website into a WordPress site (WordPress CMS)
- WCAG 2.0 Accessibility Implementation was implemented to allow people with
impairments to browse the website
- A mobile responsive website design was implemented to adapt to any device screen
- Installed new plugins to improve user interfaces
- Content layout improvement
- Provided a full migration to a HIPAA compliant private cloud hosted at the VND
data center in San Antonio, Texas. The site was built to grow on a clustered hosting
environment, able to support the high traffic demand
Natividad’s website has a new and modern look. Their website in now responsive and can adjust to any screen. User interfaces were upgraded, the content layout was improved, and SEO was revised improved to increase site performance.