Keller Williams is the world’s largest real estate franchise by agent count and has more that 1,000 offices and 180,000 associates. The offices within San Antonio, Corpus Christi and Houston were in need of upgraded interfaces and Multiple Listing Service (MLS) search engines and some needed to migrate their CMS from Expression Engine to the WordPress platform.
Thanks to VND’s existing MLS data services, we developed a custom interface that allowed users to interact with the listings with actions such as saving and adding favorites, removing listings from view, and saving entire searches. The result was a series of websites that fulfill Keller William’s goal of making home buying and selling incredibly simple and informative, featuring easy to navigate property searching and in-depth neighborhood research. The sites feature:
- Integrated websites into a WordPress site (WordPress CMS
- UI/UX Development
- Custom API Development: Created custom interfaces for web application to sync
with VND’s MLS property feed.
- Leveraged VND’s MLS property feed by providing combined datasets from multiple
real estate boards at once (example: San Antonio Board of Realtor, Houston Board
of Realtors, etc…)
- A mobile responsive website design was implemented to adapt to any device screen.
- Installed new plugins to improve user interface
- Content layout improvement
- Provided a full migration to a private cloud hosted at the VND data center in San
Antonio, Texas. The site was built to grow on a clustered hosting environment, able
to support the high traffic demand